Technical Support Manager
Who we are
At Appeagle, we are building software to help sellers realize greater profits with tools that deliver a competitive edge. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless at their respective crafts. We’re growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that enjoy each other’s company. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do.
Who we're looking for
Appeagle is looking for passionate technical support manager to continue our high standard of support, as well scale and improve our support systems as we grow. The ideal candidate should be a master of written voice and have the technical curiosity and experience necessary to understand Appeagle's product from end to end. You'll be working with our marketing, product, and success teams on behalf of our customer base, so a passion for customer advocacy is essential.
What you'll do
- Debug complex issues with an understanding of both our own code base and the many technologies employed by our customers
- Educate our customer base with impeccably well-articulated help documentation
- Ensure timely, accurate, and professional service is provided to all customers and Zendesk tickets are closed as quickly as possible, with maximum satisfaction
- Help our product evolve by tracking trends and suggesting improvements
- Contribute to the processes and policies that scale our support organization as we grow
- Quickly diagnose, triage and where necessary, escalate software issues, working towards team metrics for high-quality standards around responsiveness, resolution and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Product Management team to share insights around customer reported issues and to prioritize around bugs and feature requests
What you'll bring
- 3+ years experience working in a technical support role for a SaaS company
- Familiarity with JIRA, Amazon Web Services (AWS), HTML, CSS, Zendesk
- Previous experience with problem-solving in a troubleshooting environment
- A passion for customer satisfaction and technology
- The drive to consistently exceed expectations
- Impressive organizational skills and the ability to proactively and independently find solutions and create procedures
What you'll get
- 401k plan with company match
- Weekly catered lunch and Friday happy hours
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental/family leave
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company sponsored events
Our headquarters are located on the beautiful Jersey City waterfront, just steps away from lower Manhattan.