Technical Customer Support Manager
Who we are
At Appeagle, we are building software to help online sellers make smart, informed decisions through actionable data and insights. We believe wholeheartedly in a work-life balance and providing the culture needed to nurture creative minds. We work hard and care about our most important asset - our people.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a technical support manager to partner with our customers and tackle the challenging technical issues they face in innovative ways. You will be responsible for helping our customers diagnose and troubleshoot problems, and serve as the bridge between our customers and our product teams. You need to have strong written analytical skills and possess the patience necessary to dive deep into our product and learn it inside and out.
Do you have a strong desire to understand how and why things work the way they do? Are you acutely aware of customer experience and get upset when a company you’re dealing with lets you down? If yes, we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Debug complex issues with an understanding of both our own codebase and the many technologies employed by our customers
- Educate our customer base with impeccably well-articulated help documentation
- Solve technical problems for customers on a daily basis
- Help our product evolve by tracking trends and suggesting improvements
What you'll bring
- 2+years experience working in an online software technical support role for a Saas company
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions (JIRA, Zendesk, Intercom)
- Familiarity with the following technologies/languages: JIRA, Amazon Web Services (AWS), HTML, CSS
- Previous experience with problem-solving in a troubleshooting environment
- A passion for customer satisfaction and technology
- The drive to consistently exceed expectations
- Impressive organizational skills and the ability to proactively and independently find solutions and create procedures
What you'll get
- 401k plan with company match
- Weekly catered lunch and Friday happy hours
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental/family leave
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company sponsored events
Join our team as we prepare to move to our brand new headquarters located on the Jersey City waterfront, just a 4-minute train ride from lower Manhattan.