Senior Marketing Manager
Who we are
At Appeagle, we are building software to help sellers realize greater profits with tools that deliver a competitive edge. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless at their respective crafts. We’re growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that enjoy each other’s company. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do.
Who we’re looking for
We're looking for someone with direct SaaS Marketing experience to join our growing marketing team. You will oversee all of our Demand Generation and Lead Generation efforts. You will create, manage, and scale generation strategies across a variety of platforms and improve the creation, conversion, quality and velocity of incoming leads. You’ll drive cross-functional collaboration across our Product, and Customer teams. You will also be tasked with growing, leading and coaching our current marketing team.
What you’ll do
- Own our Demand and Lead generation strategy and funnel
- Identify and execute upon ways to improve how we reach potential customers
- Quantify everything you do; conduct analysis to identify the highest value opportunities
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes across all channels
- Understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert more customers
- Provide visibility into all of our marketing efforts
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of experience building, coaching and leading a SaaS marketing team
- Experience driving demand for SaaS software and services
- Proficiency in demand generation, lead generation, and content marketing
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and identify new opportunities
- Experience with Hubspot a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salaries
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid parental/family leave
- Commuter benefits program
- Employee wellness program
- Career development programs
- Company and team building events
Our headquarters are located on the beautiful Jersey City waterfront, just steps away from lower Manhattan.