Senior C# Software Engineer
Appeagle is a price intelligence company that provides strategic price automation, competitive insight, and data analytics to online retailers. Our mission is to empower sellers to make smart, data driven decisions by making complex pricing information easier to access and understand.
We are passionate about what we do and gravitate toward individuals who share our vision and desire to challenge the conventional way of thinking. We believe wholeheartedly in a work-life balance and providing the culture needed to nurture creative minds. We strive to hire people who are not only accomplished in their respective fields, bt who pursue passions in their personal time.
What will I be doing?
In this role you will:
- Contribute to a rapidly growing and robust application using the latest .NET technologies
- Write code that is clean, testable, and easy maintain.
- Exhibit strong initiative, leadership and accountability on all projects
- Work with a multifaceted and talented team to help innovate and define our marketplace
- Ensure our coding standards, application architecture and software engineering processes are consistent and up to date
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches
What skills do I need?
The basic requirements for this role are:
- 5+ years experience in a full-time position in a software developer role
- Proficiency in writing well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code in C#, SQL Server and writing unit tests in NUnit
- Experience adhering to software engineering best practices for the full development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
- Extensive knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and the various quality assurance testing methodologies that encompass software engineering
- A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in object oriented design, database schemas, application architecture, and software design practices
We believe wholeheartedly in a work life balance and are a well-treated bunch. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let’s talk about it! :)
- Competitive salary and 401k plan + company match
- Breakfast and lunch on the house daily. There is also a fully stocked fridge with drinks and snacks to keep the dreaded afternoon hunger attack at bay
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays to keep you well rested
- Paid Parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Health reimbursement plan
- A work space that’s collaborative, not distracting...ok, you may get shot with a nerf dart
- Supportive mentors that care about your growth