Senior C# Software Engineer
At Appeagle, we are building software to help online sellers make smart, informed decisions through actionable data and insights. We believe wholeheartedly in a work-life balance and providing the culture needed to nurture creative minds. We work hard and care about our most important asset - our people.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our growing team. You will be part of an agile team, working in quick iterations and contributing to our rapidly growing and robust application using the latest .NET technologies. You will need to be strong technically as well as be able to work well in an agile team environment. Great teamwork, leadership and communication skills are a must.
- Write code that is clean, testable, and easy maintain.
- Exhibit strong initiative, leadership, and accountability on all projects
- Work with a multifaceted and talented team to help innovate and define our marketplace
- Ensure our coding standards, application architecture, and software engineering processes are consistent and up to date
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches
- 5+ years experience in a full-time position in a software developer role
- Proficiency in writing well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code in C#, SQL Server and writing unit tests in NUnit
- Experience adhering to software engineering best practices for the full development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
- Extensive knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and the various quality assurance testing methodologies that encompass software engineering
- A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in object oriented design, database schemas, application architecture, and software design practices
- 401k plan with company match
- Weekly catered lunch and Friday happy hours
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental/family leave
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company sponsored events
Our newly built office is located on the Jersey City waterfront, just a 4-minute train ride from lower Manhattan.