Who we are
At Appeagle, we are building software to help online sellers make informed decisions by empowering them with actionable data and insights. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless at their respective crafts. We’re growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that enjoy each other’s company. We work hard not because we’re asked to, but because we genuinely love what we do.
Who we’re looking for
We are seeking a talented Product Designer with previous experience in SaaS, to join the growing and exceptionally talented Product Experience team at Appeagle. As a Product Designer, you will help bring life to ideas that make Appeagle a delight to use.
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively with product managers and user researchers to understand our user's needs, and translate them into product requirements
- Create beautiful prototypes of your designs using HTML/CSS/JS, Sketch, etc.
- Conceptualize, build, and ship flows and experiences that are simple, elegant, and that delight our customers
- Focus on simplicity by designing clear and approachable user experiences
- Be a constant champion for the user, in every aspect of your work
- Be data-driven and factor data points into your designs whenever possible
- Occasionally shoot other people with Nerf guns
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of product design experience in a SaaS company
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with front-end programming
- An excellent command of UI/UX design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate your design decisions
- A strong drive to deliver value quickly to the customer, with a highly iterative approach to your work
- A passion for pixel-perfection and incredible user experiences, and a willingness to never settle for second-best
- A strong visual portfolio that showcases your work and provides detail of your role on projects
What we offer
- Competitive salaries
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid parental/family leave
- Commuter benefits program
- Employee wellness program
- Career development programs
- Company and team building events
Join our team as we settle into our new headquarters located on the beautiful Jersey City waterfront, just a 4-minute train ride from lower Manhattan.