Full Stack Engineer
Appeagle is a price intelligence company that provides strategic price automation, competitive insight, and data analytics to online retailers. Our mission is to empower sellers to make smart, data driven decisions by making complex pricing information easier to access and understand.
We are passionate about what we do and gravitate toward individuals who share our vision and desire to challenge the conventional way of thinking. We believe wholeheartedly in a work-life balance and providing the culture needed to nurture creative minds. We strive to hire people who are not only accomplished in their respective fields, bt who pursue passions in their personal time.
What’s the opportunity?
Appeagle is looking to hire a full-stack developer to help create a great product experience and be part of our incredible team-culture. We have a small, tight knit engineering department and our frontend squad consists of 2 fullstack engineers and 3 designers. We're looking for someone who loves to take initiative and have a real impact by bringing some solid real-world experience to the table.
What will I be doing?
- Contribute to a rapidly growing and robust application using both frontend and backend technologies
- Guide projects from concept to production by working in unison with other team members
- Exhibit strong initiative, leadership and accountability on all projects
- Work with backend APIs to deliver content to our webapp
- Be able to both learn and teach new concepts and technologies
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years experience in a full-time position in a software or web developer role
- Strong background with CSS and HTML
- Proficiency in writing backend code with C# and SQL Server
- Experience with Restful API calls and interacting with them through AJAX
- Organization and multi-tasking skills must be strong - we are often working on concurrent projects
Bonus skills and attributes
- Experience with JIRA and Git
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
We believe wholeheartedly in a work life balance and are a well treated bunch. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let’s talk about it! :)
- Competitive salary and 401k plan + company match
- Breakfast and lunch on the house daily. There is also a fully stocked fridge with drinks and snacks to keep the dreaded afternoon hunger attack at bay
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays to keep you well rested
- Paid Parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Health reimbursement plan
A work space that’s collaborative, not distracting...ok, you may get shot with a nerf dart
Supportive mentors that care about your growth