Frontend Software Developer
At Appeagle, we are building software to help online sellers make smart, informed decisions through actionable data and insights. We believe wholeheartedly in a work-life balance and providing the culture needed to nurture creative minds. We work hard and care about our most important asset - our people.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer join our team and help create an amazing product experience for our users. We have a small, tight-knit engineering department and our frontend squad consists of 2 full-stack engineers and 3 designers. We're looking for someone who loves to take initiative and can bring real-world experience to the team.
- Contribute to a rapidly growing and robust application using both frontend and backend technologies
- Guide projects from concept to production by working in unison with other team members
- Exhibit strong initiative, leadership and accountability on all projects
- Work with backend APIs to deliver content to our webapp
- Be able to both learn and teach new concepts and technologies
- 3+ years experience with .NET (C#)
- 3+ years experience in a full-time position in a software or web developer role
- Strong background with CSS and HTML
- Proficiency in writing backend code with C# and SQL Server
- Experience with Restful API calls and interacting with them through AJAX
- Organization and multi-tasking skills must be strong - we are often working on concurrent projects
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with JIRA and Git
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- 401k plan with company match
- Weekly catered lunch and Friday happy hours
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental/family leave
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company sponsored events
Our newly built office is located on the Jersey City waterfront, just a 4-minute train ride from lower Manhattan.