Desktop Support Technician
Who we are
At Appeagle, we are building software to help sellers realize greater profits with tools that deliver a competitive edge. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless at their respective crafts. We’re growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that enjoy each other’s company. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a talented Desktop Support Technician to join our team and keep our office running smoothly. We want a super smart, friendly, and all-around awesome individual who loves to take care of people, and the technology they use.
If you’d like to work in a supportive environment, are interested in building something challenging and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Set up computers and accounts for new team members
- Respond to difficulties with email systems, cloud storage, networking, desktop software, etc.
- Recommend hardware purchases
- Maintain inventory which includes using asset tracking software and asset tagging equipment
- Communicate with our service providers
- Automate the provisioning and management of our systems
- Execute long-term projects to improve our infrastructure
What you'll bring
- Experience with Windows clients, servers and Active Directory
- Experience using macOS and the Apple ecosystem
- Experience using iOS and Android
- Familiarity with basic networking
- Experience with command line tools
- You care about computer security
- You're kind and compassionate to those frustrated by tech troubles
- You know your limitations and are eager to learn
- You're trustworthy, as you'll have access to most of our systems
What you'll get
- 401k plan with company match
- Weekly catered lunch and Friday happy hours
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental/family leave
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company sponsored events
Our headquarters are located on the beautiful Jersey City waterfront, just steps away from lower Manhattan.