Customer Support Engineer (SaaS)
Appeagle is a price intelligence company that provides price automation, competitive insight, and data analytics for online retailers, empowering them to make smart decisions. We are passionate about what we do and gravitate toward individuals who share our vision and desire to challenge the conventional way of thinking. We believe wholeheartedly in a work-life balance and providing the culture needed to nurture creative minds. If you’re looking to join a team of visionaries, innovators, and the occasional nerd, then look no further!
What's the opportunity:
Do you have a strong need to understand how and why things work the way they do? Are you acutely aware of customer experience and upset when a company you’re dealing with lets you down?
Our Support Engineers partner with our customers to tackle the challenging technical issues they face in innovative ways. In this role, you will be directly responsible for helping people integrate Appeagle with their marketplaces, diagnose and report problems they have, and serve as the bridge between our customers and our product teams. You need to have strong analytical skills and possess the patience necessary to dive deep into our product and learn it inside and out.
What will I be doing?
In this role you will:
- Debug complex issues with an understanding of both our own codebase and the many technologies employed by our customers
- Educate our customer base with impeccably well-articulated help documentation
- Solve technical problems for customers on a daily basis
- Help our product evolve by tracking trends and suggesting improvements
What skills do I need?
- 2+years experience working in an online software technical support role
- Junior level engineering or web development background
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions (JIRA, Zendesk, Helpscout, Intercom)
- Previous experience with problem-solving in a troubleshooting environment
- A passion for customer satisfaction and technology
- The drive to consistently exceed expectations
Bonus skills and attributes:
- Strong knowledge or familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with online selling and eCommerce platforms a plus
- Competitive salary and 401k plan + company match
- Breakfast and lunch on the house daily. There is also a fully stocked fridge with drinks and snacks to keep the dreaded afternoon hunger attack at bay
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays to keep you well rested
- Paid Parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Health reimbursement plan
- A work space that’s collaborative, not distracting...ok, you may get shot with a nerf dart
- Supportive mentors that care about your growth
We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application and we will be in contact if you're selected for an interview. We kindly ask that you do not reach out to us through our customer support channels.