Customer Support Engineer (SaaS)
At Appeagle, we are building software to help online sellers make smart, informed decisions through actionable data and insights. We believe wholeheartedly in a work-life balance and providing the culture needed to nurture creative minds. We work hard and care about our most important asset - our people.
We are looking for a Support Engineer to partner with our customers and tackle the challenging technical issues they face in innovative ways. You will be responsible for helping our customers diagnose and troubleshoot problems, and serve as the bridge between our customers and our product teams. You need to have strong analytical skills and possess the patience necessary to dive deep into our product and learn it inside and out.
Do you have a strong need to understand how and why things work the way they do? Are you acutely aware of customer experience and get upset when a company you’re dealing with lets you down? If yes, we'd love to hear from you.
- Debug complex issues with an understanding of both our own codebase and the many technologies employed by our customers
- Educate our customer base with impeccably well-articulated help documentation
- Solve technical problems for customers on a daily basis
- Help our product evolve by tracking trends and suggesting improvements
- 2+years experience working in an online software technical support role
- Junior level engineering or web development background
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions (JIRA, Zendesk, Helpscout, Intercom)
- Previous experience with problem-solving in a troubleshooting environment
- A passion for customer satisfaction and technology
- The drive to consistently exceed expectations
- Experience with online selling and eCommerce platforms a plus
- 401k plan with company match
- Weekly catered lunch and Friday happy hours
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental/family leave
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company sponsored events
Our newly built office is located on the Jersey City waterfront, just a 4-minute train ride from lower Manhattan.