Customer Success Manager
At Appeagle, we are building software to help online sellers make smart, informed decisions through actionable data and insights. We believe wholeheartedly in a work-life balance and providing the culture needed to nurture creative minds. We work hard and care about our most important asset - our people.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team and help with on-boarding, educating, and supporting our customers every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our product. As the ongoing point of contact for our customers, you are expected to be well versed in all facets of our software to confidently assist our customers. You will effectively communicate product features and personalized recommendations to ensure each customer you interact with is receiving maximum value from our product.
- Increase customer engagement and loyalty through proactive communications
- Demo our product for new customers and help with account set up
- Help retain customers through education initiatives
- Effectively analyze, diagnose, and escalate technical issues to our technical team
- Identify at-risk customers and work proactively to reduce churn rates
- Be the voice of the customer and consistently provide internal feedback on how we can better exceed their expectations
- 3+ years in a Customer Success role with a SaaS company
- A genuine enjoyment of technology: You're technically curious, you enjoy learning about new products & how things work
- An outstanding ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Outstanding organizational skills
- A passion for customer satisfaction and a willingness to consistently exceed expectations
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Experience with online selling and eCommerce platforms a plus
- 401k plan with company match
- Weekly catered lunch and Friday happy hours
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental/family leave
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company sponsored events
Our newly built office is located on the Jersey City waterfront, just a 4-minute train ride from lower Manhattan.