C# Software Engineer
Who we are
At Appeagle, we are building software to help online sellers make informed decisions by delivering actionable data and insights. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless at their respective crafts. We’re growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that enjoy each other’s company. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do. We believe wholeheartedly in a work/life balance and taking care of our most valuable asset - our people.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our growing company. You will be part of an agile team, working in quick iterations and contributing to our rapidly growing and robust application using the latest .NET technologies. You will need to be strong technically as well as be able to work well in an agile team environment. Great teamwork, leadership, and communication skills are a must.
If you’d like to work in a supportive environment, are interested in building something challenging and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Write code that is clean, testable, and easy to maintain
- Exhibit strong initiative, leadership, and accountability on all projects
- Work with a multifaceted and talented team to help innovate and define our marketplace
- Ensure our coding standards, application architecture, and software engineering processes are consistent and up to date
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches
What you'll bring
- 5+ years experience in a full-time position in a software developer role, preferably in SaaS
- Proficiency in writing well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code in C#, SQL Server and writing unit tests in NUnit
- Experience adhering to software engineering best practices for the full development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
- Extensive knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and the various quality assurance testing methodologies that encompass software engineering
- A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in object oriented design, database schemas, application architecture, and software design practices
What you'll get
- 401k plan with company match
- Weekly catered lunch and Friday happy hours
- Half-day Friday’s - year round!
- Fully stocked kitchen with great coffee and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid parental/family leave
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness reimbursements
- Company sponsored events
Join our team as we prepare to move to our brand new headquarters located on the Jersey City waterfront, just a 4-minute train ride from lower Manhattan.